Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Truth About Abs Review

Can Truth About Abs Really help you drop that "pooch" or "spare tire" you have been carrying aroung with you?


Get Immediate Access to this Powerful Product Right Now! Click here now!





Click Here to Get this BestSeller Now!
  • Get six pack abs-lose that spare tire
  • Lose weight the right way
  • Get cut just in time for the summer
  • Perfect for both men and women who are tired of walking around with that extra weight
Imagine What Your Friends will say when they see the "NEW" you!


So, you are tired of the fact that you can't see your toes and you consider a good workout carrying the groceries from your car to the kitchen....

Yeah, it is time for a change and there is nothing better to get started than to commit to a program, right? After all, it seems like only yesterday that you were sporting a washboard stomach (or something better than you are carrying now), so therefore, getting back to that point shouldn't be a problem.

A week later and you are back to doing the couch potato dance and massively discouraged from the lack of weight loss in the first week.....

You, my friend, need some direction...

And according to the new book by Mike Geary, the truth about abs, could be what you are looking for.....

So, does it do all as promised or is it yet another book that promises the world yet delivers........**bullocks**. Let's take a look...

First things first....

TruthAboutAbs is currently the most downloaded book in the fitness genre and has a surprisingly low return rate (it offers a 100% money back guarantee).

And Mike Geary is a real person who also happens to be a fitness trainer and an authority on overall fitness and health. He is a dual certified personal trainer and a contributing writer for Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine. He has had his articles published on over 1,000 websites, world wide.

But enough about him...let's talk about his book, the Truth about Abs and what it isn't.

The Truth about Abs is not another gimmicky product like you would see on late night TV. You know...the ab lounger, the ab rocker, ect.

Mike puts it plainly...you can not get six pack abs by doing sit-up after sit-up day in and day out. What Mike does claim is that if you employ his nutrition plan in addition to his workout regime, you WILL lose weight.

And losing weight is why you are here...right?

The Truth about Abs combines:

  • Nutrition- Follow his nutrition plan and you will burn calories more efficiently, burning that belly fat (and the other fat on your body) quickly. He also goes over all those foods that you think are "healthy" that actually aren't.
  • Aspects of exercises- It isn't just about sit-ups here. Mike shows only the best exercises that will burn of the pounds very quickly.
Now, the Truth about Abs is not a magic formula that will make you lose weight regardless of whether you want them to or not. However, if you follow his plan, which is all laid out in plain English, you will lose weight, drop the fat AND most importantly look the way that you have dreamed of.

Here are some testimonials for you to check out...

Mike,

I have been following your workout plans from your book for past couple months. I wanted you to know that I have seen great results. When I started I was 190 lbs, waist 35 inches, bench was 165lbs.

I'm now 175 lbs, with a waist of 33 inches, and benching 225lbs. Your full body workouts are some of the best I've ever used. I'm also making much better food choices now based on your advice and staying away from the junk I used to have trouble with. Thanks for everything.

John P. Hembree, Sergeant, US Military

_____________________________________________________

Dear Mike,

I thoroughly read your e-book a few weeks ago but have been too busy lately to get myself to the gym. However, I did start applying your diet and food recommendations, and even with just that, I've already lost 6 lbs (10 lbs to go). I finally got to the gym this morning and printed out your e-book to bring with me.

I did some of the workout examples you specified like the one arm snatches, dumbbell swings, staggered lunges and all the ab exercises (from level 3).

Man, that was one of the best and most intense workouts I have had in ages! I did not waste hours jogging or doing all that other stuff I used to do (which by the way never got me anywhere). I am so excited to go back to the gym and have your book with me as a personal trainer's guide.

Thank you so much!

Laura Kawasmi, Brownsville, TX

___________________________________________________

Hi Mike. Just wanted to let you know, your interval and weight training methods in your e-book are working perfect! Before i got your e-book, i could see my six pack abs a little bit. After a few weeks on your workouts, i can now see lines on the side of my stomach and my abs appearing even more visibly. I still have a little fat, but not much at all. Thanks!

Andreas Beirholm, Denmark



No comments: